Monday, January 19, 2009

First Post

Ok here I go...my first post and to be honest I have no idea what this blog is going to be about. At first I thought it would be about strictly music and how the music industry sucks and it still might be. But despite what my lovely wife may think there is more to my life than music so from time to time I may spead my wings to bitch about other things going on in the world. I think everyone can agree that there is plenty in the world to bitch about. 

So I guess I should explain the rules here first and foremost whether you agree or disagree with me please feel free to leave a comment. I'm a big guy I can handle everyone's opinions I will either agree with your point of view or tell you to go screw yourself that simple. Secondly I am writing my opinion so very rarely will I use facts, statistics, he said/she said, this and that or whatever. Just to let whoever may read this know I am a retired sailor and I cuss A LOT even when typing so if that bothers you this may not be the blog for you, other than that Have fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Good to see a fellow blogger who likes to bitch about nonsense. :)

    ReplyDelete